Here are the rules:
- First person to provide the correct answers to all 3 questions in a comment on this blog post OR my Facebook page wins.
- Leave your email address in the comments section to be considered in the drawing.
- This contest doesn't require you to follow The Brooklyn Scribbler blog or Like my Facebook page (although I'd love it if you did!), but you must have read the book.
1. What are the full names of Isabel's mother and father?
2. How many sons does Isabel have with her husband Robert de Beaumont?
A. Two, separated by three years
B. Three; twins followed by another boy
C. Four; only three live because the villain stabbed the fourth son
3. In the novel, Isabel has one friend in England, Amieria - what is the name of Amieria's famous father?
Thanks for playing and good luck! Next chance to win will be on Friday, Dec. 20 , for readers of Sultana. Happy holidays!